St. Paul's Lutheran School & Preschool
- Offers full-time Christian education from preschool through eighth grade.
- Provides opportunities for children to excel in all areas: academic, music, athletics, technology.
- Serves 150 students preschool through 8th grade.
- Is served by six full-time teachers, five part-time teachers, and additional support staff.
- Has 1:1 Chromebooks for students in grades 3-8.
- Has SMART Boards and additional computers in the classrooms.
- Serves its students with teachers who are qualified, dedicated, caring and certified by the one of the largest Lutheran school systems in the United States--Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
- Offers opportunities for its students to continue their Christian education at Great Plains Lutheran High School (GPLHS), while others may attend Rapid City Central or Stevens.
St. Paul's Lutheran School is a member of a nationally recognized family of Christian Education. It is comprised of:
- 398 Early Childhood Ministries
- 337 Lutheran Elementary Schools
- 23 Lutheran High Schools
- 2 Lutheran Preparatory Schools
- 1 Worker Training College
- 2,706 Professional Educators
St. Paul's Lutheran School has been awarded full accreditation status from the state of South Dakota.